You know, the little things just make me SO happy. Here are some "little things" that have happened already this morning.
- The fire in the wood burning stove was already burning when I got up this morning. It was nice and warm for me to sit and spend time with Jesus.
- I was introduced to an absolutely great blog. It REALLY had me laughing this morning. My day was started out right with lots of laughter. Thank you to Gail for giving me the link. Click here, if you too need a laugh. You have to read the post from Dec. 12!!
- My mom called to let me know that she lost her first five pounds yesterday. WAY TO GO MOM!! It is always great to hear her voice, but really great when she is so excited!!
- The children did school with mostly great attitudes today!! (I really don't consider this a little thing, but I wanted to add it to my list anyways!)
- Joel played very nicely while school was being done.
- Joel has gotten into the stage of pretend playing. Today we shot at monsters. The joy in this was that it was all his idea. He was so serious about this.
- I actually wanted to do the dishes today. Lauren was very excited when she came downstairs and I had already done her chore for her. It is very nice to go above and beyond sometimes!
- I got two great comments from friends. Their comments really encouraged me and made me feel special. Thank you Peggy and Emily!
- Last but not least, SPELL CHECK IS WORKING AGAIN!!!
Wow what a great day and it is only lunch time!!