Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh my word.....

How time flies!!!  It is February 5th already and I haven't written since last month!!

On Friday, I left for Milwaukee to go to The Pampered Chef Spring Launch.  I had such a blast with my director.  We got to be with 800 other consultants from the area.  It was fun to hook up with a group of ladies that have the same love for PC products that I do.  It was also a lot of fun to look at the new products that are coming out in March.  If you love grilling out....you will love the new products!!!

Saturday I got home late and went to bed.

Today after church, I took Josh and another Korean student shopping.  We had quite the adventure.....first of all, two Koreans together DO NOT prefer to speak in English so the constant chattering in the back seat makes absolutely no sense to the English person!!!  Next, I locked my keys in the van and we had to wait 30 minutes for our neighbor to rescue us.  Shopping took longer than I had hoped, but no problem because I had planned on picking up pizza for supper.  I forgot that it was Supper Bowl Sunday and everybody and their brother wanted pizza tonight.  We waited in Little Caesar's for over 20 minutes.  We arrived home with supper a little before 7:30!!!  Glad to be home!!!

Tomorrow morning will be a busy one and a sad one!!  Josh leaves to go back to Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment