Thursday, January 19, 2012

I feel like a taxi....

No I AM A TAXI!!!  Just got my first dose of the life as a mom of teenagers in sports!!  Daniel has been playing on a sports team before school even started in September.  As soon as one sport ends, the next one starts.  Starting on January 23rd, Emily will be starting soccer and then I will have two children in sports.  I sure wish that the practices were at the same time, so that I only had to go out once a day to pick them up, but no luck there!!!  4 days a week Emily stays after school and gets out of practice at 4 o'clock and on the fifth day she comes home on the bus and has to be taken back to school from 6:30-8:30.  Most days Daniel gets out of practice around 5:10, with the exception of game days.  My life is going to get very complicated soon!!!  It sure is a good thing that we only live about 6 minutes from their schools!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment