Thursday, February 7, 2008

Should I be concerned?

Okay all of you out there in blog land, should I be concerned about myself. Should I go to the doctor's and have him check my head? Am I just really stressed? Or am I losing my mind? You decide! Here is what happened to me this week. I promise that this is the absolute truth. When we returned from North Carolina we noticed that our DIGITAL kitchen clock was off by 5 minutes. It was so annoying to me. Everytime I wanted to know what time it was I would have add 5 minutes. The children were constantly saying, "What time is it really?" I was very bothered by this inconvience. I started to dislike this clock very much. We all would look at the computer clock any chance we got, because it was correct!! This went on for TWO weeks! Tuesday I was talking to a friend of mine. In the midst of our conversation I said, "I should just change that clock to the correct time." I sat their amazed at the wisdom that just departed my mouth. I promise you!! It NEVER once crossed my mind, in those two weeks, to fix the clock!! Should I be worried?
I did fix that clock by the way and it took me less than 2 seconds to do so! I once again like my kitchen clock!! I like all my clocks and appliances for now. Oh I take that back. I don't like my stove right now. It did something really weird the other night. While we were using the front left burner, it made this awful ZZZZZZZZZZZZAPPING sound and the entire coil turned this REALLY bright white!! It reminded me of some space ship movie I once watched. It was so strange. The coil now has a hole in it and we are not allowed to use that burner anymore. (My only big burner!) Cooking is getting very interesting in our house. Maybe this whole burner thing explains my clock problem. I have just learned to live with inconviences. We don't have the money to just go out and buy something else just because it would be more convenient!! I didn't even think of fixing it, because technically IT WASN'T BROKEN!!! I feel so much better now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think u need to see a doctor. There were 6 other people that didn't think of fixing it.
Lynn needs to know what grade levels the kids are at. Have you ever watched the show "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER"? We all admit we are not. Lynn said she will send you the game, she got a deal and bought 2.
Will you do me a favor and pray for Penny. She has breast cancer, again, and will start chemo Tuesday.

mylifewith5kids said...

Thanks SO much for bringing to my attention about the other 6 people. It was very encouraging!
Tell Lynn thanks so much for thinking of us. If you would send me her address, I will thank her myself.
I will be praying for Penny.
Judith

Anonymous said...

Lynn's email is lynnknights@comcast.net. She has some school books you might be interested in.
I really like your new blog page.

Post a Comment