Friday, January 27, 2012

Family Movie

Tonight we watched Dolphin Tail together as a family.  It proved to be a fun time.  I am still laughing because of what Joel misunderstood Morgan Freeman saying about the glove that goes on the dolphin's tail .  Joel just kept quietly repeating it over and over again, as if to make sure that Morgan really said that.  I laughed so hard that I was crying and had to leave the room a couple of times to settle myself down.  I wish that I could tell you what was said, but I fear that it is not appropriate to repeat on here.  You will just have to take my word for it!!

Josh and Daniel went on a field trip for the next couple of days.  They went to a huge indoor water park with the rest of the Korean students and host children.  Praise the Lord that this trip was FREE to us, because they are staying in a really expensive, VERY PLUSH, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, almost 5,000 square feet condo!!  We are so jealous that we are not there with them, but so happy that they get to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment