Monday, January 7, 2008

I love North Carolina!!

I am just loving our time here. Great people and warm weather, what more can anyone want?

Our trip down was a blast for everyone except Jeff, he prefers being the one driving!! The children so enjoyed getting up anytime they wanted to. We definitely were SPOILED on that trip. Not only did we have the whole back of the bus to our selves, but we could also go sit up next to the driver anytime. Daniel spent most of his time up by the driver, talking and keeping him company, which left the back of the bus QUIET!! It was a very relaxing trip. I have some pictures of the trip to post, but I don't know when I will get around to it. Maybe I will just do a huge picture blog when I get back home.

We are so glad that we have come. Yesterday's services were awesome. I am SO looking forward to what God has for us this week. I was worried about how we would all do here, but everything is going very well so far. Thank you Jesus for working this all out, our family really NEEDED this time.

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Hope God continues to bless your time in NC to bring you all closer to Him and closer to one another.

I happen to be in Charlotte as I type this...funny, huh?

mylifewith5kids said...

Mary, that is funny. Why are you in Charlotte? You know, I don't even know where you are the rest of the time. Computers make it seem like everyone is right next door. Where do you live?
Judith

Post a Comment