Monday, December 24, 2007

Faster please!!

Those of you who know me, know that I adore my husband. With that said, I have something to complain about and it involves Jeff!!
We just returned from visiting family in Rockton, IL. It was about a 3 1/2 hour trip each way. On our way there it was raining and VERY foggy. I had to spend most of that trip looking out my side window.
"Why?", you ask.
Well, I couldn't see very well out that front window, that's why! For some reason, the same wonderful husband who can't just sit and watch one TV show without changing the channels during every commercial, also can't seem to pick his hand up to the windshield wiper lever and turn the speed up!! He likes to put them on the lowest speed and leave them there. It almost seems like he wants to prove something and see how far we can go without really being able to see clearly and then at the last moment wipe the window. If you think that I am exaggerating, you should ride with him in the rain sometime and see for yourself!! It drives me nuts to ride in the front seat and not be able to see clearly where we are going!!!
You know, maybe it is a man thing. I just remembered a phrase from a song sung by a man...."I can see clearly now the rain is gone.." Maybe if the singer used his wipers more he would see clearly in the rain too!

No comments:

Post a Comment