Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Staying

We are staying here in AZ for another week.

Here are the top ten reasons for the longer stay.

1. The children had been sick for most of the first week. ( Amy is still sick, but if she follows her brothers' patterns, she will be on the mend in a couple of days!) I so want Mom to be able to enjoy sick free children.
2. We get to fly into South Bend instead of Chicago. (YIPPEE!!)
3. We will miss the cold weather in MI.
4. It has taken Joel this whole time to get used to my mom!! She will be able to enjoy him more now that he doesn't cry everytime she comes near him!
5. We can play at the park here for many more nights.
6. My family will love me and appreciate me more when we do get home!! (
I know that will only last for about one night, but it will be great while it lasts!)
7. I don't have to hear children fighting. (Amy and Joel don't fight yet.)
8. I don't have to do school for another whole week!!
9. I get to spend more one on one time with Amy and Joel. ( I am loving this!)
10. I get to have ice cream every night. ( Then when I get home, I get to undo all the damage that has been done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment