Sunday, March 25, 2007

More sick days

Thankfully I don't remember us ever being so sick before. Joel and Daniel both have fevers and I have a stuffy head. The boys are not eating much at all. In order to get Joel to eat some breakfast, we made eating FUN. We put his Cheerios in his dump truck. He liked that and he actually ate some of them! With all the sicknesses, there really is not much more fun going on around here than that.

I just had to add this picture of Joel in his diaper and slippers. He looked so cute walking around the house that way.

Amy has been our entertainment today. She has said some of the funniest things. Here are the things that we can remember.
Amy has not been responding sometimes when we talk to her. Yesterday I asked her if she was having trouble hearing us. She said, "No." Today must have been different, because she asked me if I would take her to see the doctor. Her "ear sight" was bad today!! (HAHA)
Earlier Amy was singing Rock A Bye Baby to Joel. She sang...Rock a bye baby on the tree top, when the wind blows the CRATER will rock. ( We guess that she doesn't know the word craddle and just put a word in that she does know.)
There is one more, but we can't remember what it was. I promise you though, it was adorable. I will add it when we remember it!


Emily is feeling fine. She is just sad because Amy, Joel and I are leaving in two days!!


1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

I'm so sorry I forgot to have Carter call, maybe tomorrow he can call on Jeff's phone. Don't you leave for Chicago tomorrow? We are in Lexington,KY until Tuesday then on to Virginia. I don't miss all that sickness. I KNOW we would have it if we were up there. Tell the kids Carter and Hayden both miss them all so much. They have told everyone all the adventures they have with the neighbors!

Post a Comment