Monday, April 2, 2007

Pictures for home!

Hi, Daddy! I woke up happy this morning! I miss you and I love you very much!


Hi, Daddy. I sure wish that you could be here with me. We would have so much fun together at this playground!! There is even a climbing wall here.





Lauren , Emily and Daniel I miss you all so much! In this picture, I am not sticking my tongue out at you, I am making funny noises for you. I can't wait to play with you all again!




Can you believe it? Out of all the fun places to play at this park, this is my favorite! It is a huge, open, soft space for me to just run around. It has a gate all around it so Mommy doesn't have to chase after me. (This is her favorite place too!!)


I hope this stuff comes OFF.........! Oh well if it doesn't, at least it is........ Tar Heel blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment