Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank you, Lord!




Okay, I am actually doing better than I ever expected that I would do under the circumstances. Lord, you must be in control.
We went to the zoo today. Both children seemed to be doing okay. We were there for about 30 minutes, when Amy said that her head hurt and she needed to sit down. I figured that she was just bored. NOPE! Not only is Joel sick, but now Amy has gotten the same thing! She is not doing too badly yet, but my knowledge of what the others have done says that the worst is yet to come!! This vacation has been anything, but a vacation. My family will need to lock me in a room when I get home and not disturb me for an ENTIRE day! I must say though, "Thank you, Lord for not letting me get sick too!" I am having a hard enough time dealing with all the fussing as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment