Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Another reason

Here is reason #11 (why I love my kids) because they look so cute in sun glasses.


Today has been a great day. I received two phone calls from friends. Karen Sutton was my first call. She called to ask about the weather. It was so nice to hear her voice. I really miss her while she is away. The next call was for a MUCH more exciting reason! Amber and David Hammack are going to have a BABY!! I am so excited for them. Amber is going to make such a GREAT Mommy!!

Joanna Maines is spending the night again tonight. She makes me think that teenagers are not all that bad. Joanna is probably one of my favorite teens. Actually she is my favorite, for at least another four months. Then Lauren will take that place. Yes, you read that right. Lauren will be 13 in July!! On November 1st, I will have THREE children in double digits!! I guess that it is not just my baby that is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment