Thursday, February 18, 2010


After MUCH prayer, plenty of counsel, and tons of looking at other houses....we decided to up our bid for the house. It is a totally awesome house for our family. We have upped the bid as far as we can responsibly go. So if the bank does not accept this offer...God has another house out there for us somewhere!
We hope to know something by next week. I will let you know as soon as I know anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi:
Good Luck with the house. I know the waiting must be hard. It sounds so nice. Take some pictures as soon as you can. I would love to see the house. You will feel like you live in a mansion with all that room. Of course, then there's more to clean but you do have a lot of help. :) Know we are rooting for you and your family. I love you. Nancy

Post a Comment