Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My awesome man

I am married to a really awesome man. I put his ability to serve to the test last night and he passed with flying colors!!
What did I require of him that put him to the test?
I called him home from the office last night in a panic.
Daniel had just gotten sick all over the floor. I wanted Jeff to come "help" me clean up.
I am the one that always does the cleaning up. Jeff sometimes assists me, but I don't let him do most of it.
Before last night, I had NEVER asked him to clean up a mess like that before, but for some reason I let him clean the entire thing up.
The worst thing about it is, I don't feel the least bit bad about letting him do it.
I am VERY thankful for his job well done, but I am not feeling guilty!!
Now I am just praying real hard that he doesn't get sick too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment