Friday, December 11, 2009

Not much going on here.
Winter has arrived.
Snow is covering the ground and the wind is very biting cold! Our house is freezing cold and I can just feel the cold air flowing.
I think that the snow is pretty, but I dislike winter so much.
Winter makes our 1000 sq. ft. house seem twice as small as it does any other time of the year. I am already having a hard time with the cramped space and all the winter gear in our house. I am trying to find "joy" in my circumstances, but it is hard.
Right now I am praying for a house that has enough room for all of us not to be right on top of each other, no mold on the walls, and can keep us warm and cozy in the winter and cool in the summer.
I can't wait to move to that house some day!! Just maybe I will enjoy winter a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment