Monday, January 4, 2010

What's new

SNOW...and tons of it!!
Less than a week ago, I wasn't sure that it would really snow much this winter. Boy was I wrong!! I wish that I had some pictures to post. It is absolutely beautiful outside and it is supposed to keep snowing all week long.
Our Christmas was awesome!! Just the seven of us spending the day together!! I loved it!
New Years was great too. Just 230 of us rang it in together. The whole family had a blast!!
I absolutely LOVED the break from school!! We started home school again today as planned, but Lauren's school was canceled because of the snow. I thought that she would be excited about it, but she was disappointed. She is READY to get back into the schedule of it all.
Jeff and I are looking at houses. We have to move eventually, so we figure that we should look now while the tax credit is still available. I am very excited right now about the school district that we are looking in. I have been told that it is a public school system that is as close to a private school as possible!! They also have LOTS of opportunities for home schoolers! The only draw back is the commute to work that Jeff will have to do everyday. We have been VERY spoiled in the commute area...so any amount of time seems like a long time. He will no longer be able to walk to work no matter where we move, but is 25 minutes too far away?

No comments:

Post a Comment