Wednesday, December 16, 2009

College

I am so excited....I only have one more day of English 101!! I have not written much about this semester, because I really don't have anything good to say about my experience in this particular class. To be nice, I will just say that I am so glad that it is almost OVER!!
I am also taking Medical Terminology this semester...which I love learning the words and their meanings, but I really don't have anything good to say about this class either. To be nice, I will say that I won't miss going to this class when it is done.
Next semester I am taking Anatomy and Psychology. I am looking forward to learning a lot about both subjects. I know that it will not be nearly as easy as this semester, but I am actually looking forward to the challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment