Thursday, April 24, 2008

I started this blog about 16 months ago with the sole purpose of being totally open and honest about our home and what God is doing in my life. I wanted to keep friends and family up to date with what the children are doing and show lots of pictures of them. I have kept true to my plan and I love the community of blog friends that I have made in the process. I hope that you enjoy your time here. If you would like to leave a comment and let me know that you were here, I would LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Good Morning,
I have been visiting you for some time with the intent of leaving comments but always run short on time...no better day then today to start...so here I am!...
I love your honesty and it brings me great joy to read your blog
God Bless
Nadine
p.s. come and check me out too...

Post a Comment