Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy am I

I have had a wonderful day!!!
First of all, my cousin Nancy emailed me today. It was great to hear from her again. I miss her so much. She is twelve years older than me and has always been more like a sister than a cousin. She took me with her everywhere when I was little. She spoiled me rotten!!! I really miss those days. She got married when I was around ten and her "AWFUL" husband moved her to the other side of the country.....to California! I loved that man, until he took her away from us. I am still bitter! (Just teasing Rich) I only had ten or so short years with her, but we are still close. I love you, Nancy!!
On with my day. The next exciting thing was when I went to the mall today. A friend of mine gave me a gift card to Christopher and Banks, for my birthday last December. I LOVE that store, but everything is so high priced. I have held onto this gift card, in great hopes that I would find a huge sale there one day. TODAY WAS THAT DAY!!! I bought over a $120.00 worth of stuff for a little over $43.00. I still have $1 and some change left on the card!!! God is so good. He reminded me to bring the gift card today. I had it in a different purse. I would have been so bummed if I had gotten there and didn't have the card.
My last exciting news for the day is that this blog page finally recognized me when I went to sign in!!! Everyday for almost a year I have had to type my name in and my password anytime I wanted to blog!! I SOOOOOO hope that this is not just a fluke!
Have a great day ya'all. I will talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment