Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My thoughts

First of all, Happy Birthday to my dad!! I kind of did the birthday thing on Father's Day, so I will not write anymore about it! Except.......that I love you Dad!

Someone asked me recently, if I go by Judy? I don't anymore. I was known as Judi for the first 18 years of my life. When I came to Life Action my partner for teaching Happiness Club was Julie. The children had such a hard time keeping us straight. Miss Julie and Miss Judi was a mouth full for four year olds. After about two weeks of total confusion I changed my name to my full name of Judith. I hated it at first, but I like it so much better now. My parents and my extended family still call me Judi though. They are the only ones that get away with it! If anyone else calls me Judi (nurses are notorious for this) they are sure to hear what my name really is!

I am interested in getting a new digital camera for a Birthday/Christmas gift. Do anyone of you have a suggestion on a great one?

We saw a new movie this week, it is called The Ultimate Gift. My whole family absolutely loved it!! The first five or so minutes are the worst of the whole movie. If you haven't seen it, you need to!!

I have been off of sweets for over a week now. I will be continuing on this path until at least Thanksgiving. This has not been hard at all. I am actually enjoying myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment