Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hey there

I just wanted you to know that we are okay here at the Herdklotz home. My absence from blogging is because I have been busy working on a Christmas project. I can't seem to stop working on it. I am enjoying myself SOOOOO much!!! I made a promise with my family this morning that I would not touch the stuff today. I kept my promise and now that everyone is in bed I have nothing I want to do except blog. So here I am.

The children and I went bowling today. We had a great time out with Karen and her family. Amy DID have bumpers, but she is still so proud of herself. She beat everyone except for Karen's dad. That was exciting news, but the best part of the bowling was that Wyatt (almost one year old) bowled one time and he got a STRIKE!!! Karen will probably explain more of it on her blog so I will "spare" you the details twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment