Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hi, from Buchanan!

We arrived home Tuesday afternoon, around 4:30. We had such great vacation. I was not ready to come home at all!! I have been very busy since I got home. I went grocery shopping last night and we started school again today. Yesterday I spent my day helping the Gordans and the Johnsons with clean up and sorting through donations. I was so glad to be able to help out, but I really wasn't able to do much. The insurance company is keeping them from doing much. Don't ask, I don't understand all the reasons.

Here are some vacation photos.



The first one was taken in the van while heading to Florida.



The next one was taken at Herdklotz Park in Greenville, SC.




This is Lauren in front of Laurens Rd.



These last pictures were taken at the beach and the zoo! Yes, Amy did go with us. She just didn't get in any of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment