Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's a deal, Amy!!

Amy is the cutest six year old!! We were having a conversation today and she came up with a great plan. If only it could really work like this!!


We were walking hand and hand this morning, talking about life. I mentioned to her that I would like it if she stayed my cute little six year old girl for the rest of her life. Her response was, "Mommy, my birthday is next month. I have to turn seven, but I will be a cute seven year old!" I laughed and said, "I know you will be Honey, but can't you just stay six for me?" She thought for a moment and then replied. " Mommy, I will turn seven and be really cute, then after we have tried it out, if you like me better as a six year old then I will go back to being six for the rest of my life!!" I thought that sounded like quite an excellent idea. We made a deal right then and there!

2 comments:

Thomas and Lisa said...

Be sure to let us know if you figure out how to make this work!

Pegsy said...

That put tears in my eyes! A great reminder to all of us moms to enjoy the "todays" as much as possible.

Post a Comment