Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home again

We picked the girls up at Midway, around 12:00 noon. At 12:01, we kissed goodbye the peace and quiet that we have experienced the last week and a half! I am amazed at the noise level we are now experiencing. All the children feel the need to talk at the same time. When there were just three children, we were pretty quiet. Add two more and we are LOUD!!!! I am sure that I will get used to it again soon, but today I hear every noise. One good thing has come of this, I now understand how and why we overwhelm family when we visit!!!




Here are 4 of the 153 pictures that were taken while they were away.






2 comments:

Thomas and Lisa said...

Welcome Home Girls!!
Hugs from Oregon

The Maxwells
P.S. We are always blessed to be around your family...I think our girls are definitely louder!!!

Michelle said...

Looks like you have a wonderful family :)

Post a Comment