Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Encouragement

Today a family camper friend of mine, Leah Hitt, came over to talk and to pray with me. We talked for about two hours. It was so much fun. She is always SOOOO encouraging to me. We prayed for quite a while, until everything you can imagine tried to interrupt us!! (Joel cried out from bed, the phone rang, some children came by for Amy and knocked on the front door, then the back door, a little while later Amy walked in from outside, Daniel followed soon after, they stood and just stared at us, then they walked away and started talking loudly about who needed the bathroom more) I just ended my prayer laughing and saying, "Lord, you know exactly what else I would say if I had the chance." Sometimes it is just better to stop praying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment