Thursday, March 8, 2007

Wisdom for Mothers


My friend Jenny Tolleson sent me a Bible Study workbook called Wisdom for Mothers. I started it today!! It is awesome. Today I read all about the Proverbs 31 woman. I have always seen her as perfection, someone I could never be like. I am starting to see her in a whole new light and I think that I just might like her now!! The author, Denise Glenn, pointed out the character strengths of the Proverbs 31 woman. They are trustworthy, compassionate, diligent, hard working, and wise. We all can attain these strengths with God's help. This will sound so stupid, but I like to be open and honest, I never thought that I could be like that PERFECT woman because I can't sew and I have NO desire to learn!!
Thanks to the Suttons, Daniel and Amy are now able to "ski" down the hills behind our house. They are borrowing the equipment for the afternoon. Jeff thinks winter is coming to an end soon. (PRAISE THE LORD!) So the kids have better get their "skiing" in while they still have some snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment