Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My, Oh my

It is not even 7:30 and I have enough to post for my day!!

I woke up yesterday sick and it bothered me ALL last night. I must have woken up at least 13 times throughout the night. I finally settled down at about 6:00 this morning. I was sleeping really well, when I heard Joel SCREAMING at around 7:15. I ran to get him and he was shaking and screaming. I brought him downstairs where I could turn lights on and check him out. The poor little guy had gotten stung by a bee while sleeping in his bed!! (For some reason bees keep getting into the boys room) After attending to the bee sting, I checked Joel's diaper. HE WAS DRY AGAIN!!!! I am SO excited! I hope this trend of dryness continues for the rest of his life. I have great hope that it will, because it happened very much this way with two of my other children. Oh would God truly bless me three times with easy potty training? ( A side note- just so that you are not jealous.....my other two children have been a totally different extreme of potty training. One of them is still having trouble at night. )

No comments:

Post a Comment