Friday, October 3, 2008

It's where?

I lost my favorite mixing bowl!!! I looked all over the house for this huge metal bowl with absolutely no success. I used some other bowl and kind of forgot about THE bowl until today. I asked Jeff if he knew where it was. He had no idea either, but he asked me when I last used it. I immediately remembered where the bowl was.....










RIGHT THERE ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER!!! It had been up there for Jeff to make his popcorn in!! NO LIE.... I had dug the bag of parade candy out of that bowl at least twice last night alone!!! Sometimes things just don't register to me!!

3 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

Oh my goodness...the brain cells we sacrifice being moms.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally there!! =)

Pegsy said...

I'm totally laughing at you right now - but I would totally do the same thing!!! That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time!

Post a Comment