Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!


Wasn't Jeff an adorable baby?

I so see Joel in this picture!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I see Emily in this one. (I will skip the teenage years and go straight to the man I fell in love with. Okay he was about ten years younger this this man, but he looks the same.)

I love this picture. (He was so happy to have his weeding ring back. Amy had sent it out our front door attached to a balloon. The balloon got caught on one of the many trees outside. Jeff climbed up that tree to retrieve his ring. I begged him not to do it, but he just had to have his original ring.)


Happy Birthday Honee!!! I love you and I am SO glad to have you as my best friend. I look forward to MANY MORE years together. Thank you for being so committed to your family. We adore you and we miss you horribly when you are away.

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

I remember that!
Happy Birthday Jeff!

I love the editing to the pictures on the sidebar...

Post a Comment