Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I have gotta get better at this....

I have so let my blog go!! I have got to be better at posting more regularly again. I think about posting, but I find it hard to make the time to do it. I have to be able to carve out a chunk of time without distractions, in order for me to blog. I can't seem to find that time any more. Maybe I should try a new approach. Instead of taking so long for each post, maybe I should just sit down and make shorter posts. I have to do something!!!

This week and next is Fall Family Camp!! What does that mean? It means that......I am BUSY, BUSY, BUSY/ I do not have to cook any meals for the next two weeks/ I do get to bake TONS of cookies though/ I have to eat in the lodge with a picky eater two year old and 100 other people/ I am doing childcare for the services (4 yr. olds thru 1st grade)/ We stay up late each night and get up early each morning/ and the best thing that I can think of......NO SCHOOL!!!

I have been thinking a lot this week....I miss my mom. I really wish that we lived closer!!! NOT next door closer, but A LOT closer than Michigan and Arizona!! I would so love to be a half an hour or so away from her. Maybe someday that will happen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi:

I know just how you feel. I missed my parents so much when I lived in California and Massachusetts. I was so glad to be back near them. Dad's been gone 8 years now and Mom - 2-1/2 and I miss them so. It doesn't matter how old you get, you will always need your parents. The mother/daughter bond is one that cannot be explained. Only mothers/daughters understand it. Hopefully, one day you will live closer. I am sure your mom would like that also. I love you!
Nancy

Post a Comment