Saturday, September 29, 2007

Big day!

Today was a wonderful day. Jeff did not have to work this morning, so we all slept in. My mom called us at 9:00 and we talked for 66 minutes! I hadn't talked to her in a long time, so good to talk to her again. At about 10:30 this morning I remembered that we had a football game to go watch at 11:30. We watched the game and then headed to the Apple Festival Parade. This parade was the longest one I have ever seen, not counting The Macy Thanksgiving Parade. It lasted an hour and a half!!! We came home with sunburns and LOTS of candy!! After the parade, we went to the Mann's house and brought three of their children to our house for the evening. They are still here and everyone is having a great time.
I had a great day, but I really didn't get anything done. Maybe I will get those important things done next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment