Saturday, February 3, 2007

We are back

We didn't actually go anywhere, but I have been too busy to post the last four days. I have alot of to get you caught up on.
Well, Joel is learning sign language. He can now sign please, thank you, more, and done. These four signs come in VERY handy at meal time! All my friends children sign these words, but Joel is our first child to use them. Probably because he had four siblings very determined to make him learn and repeat over and over again. He is so cute when he talks to us!
We got a new computer desk. It is SO nice. Headquarters was selling their "old" furniture at a silent auction. We won the desk for $25.00! It is bigger than our old one and MUCH nicer!!! It is our plan to sell our old one at our garage sale this summer. We figure that we can get $25.00 for it.
I was MADE to drive in the snow yesterday! My dear husband forced me to do it. I was SO angry with him that I wasn't even afraid to drive. It was the neatest thing, I had no fear, only anger! After making me driving for about two minutes Jeff asked, "How are you doing?" I said, "Except for being angry at you, I am fine!" He was so amused at that, that he couldn't stop smiling. Then he asked, "Do you want me to take over now?" That stinker just wanted me to try it!! Well I didn't have him take over. I was actually enjoying not being afraid and I continued to drive us to our destinations. After we were done driving to the bank and the library, Jeff leaned in for a kiss. I wanted to refuse him, but he was so cute smiling back at me, I kissed him and forgave him. Don't tell him, but I was and still am glad that he made me do it! I hope not to ever fear the snow again as much as I have in the past. Maybe this experience was life changing for me!!
Lauren, Emily, and I went to see a play at a local college. We saw the Miracle Worker. It was the story of Helen Keller. They did an excellent job and we LOVED it.
Today was Daniel's first basketball game. It was more fun to watch than I expected. He did a good job.
Our internet has been having trouble. I hope to post more tomorrow, as long as we are able to get online.

No comments:

Post a Comment