Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thank you, Honee!

My friend Sheila and I have been planning this day for a couple of weeks. We were scheduled to get our haircut! It has been snowing for days now and I was not looking forward to driving in all that SNOW! I was going to cancel the appointment, but I called Jeff first to just check and see if he thought I could make it. He said I could, but knew that I would not enjoy the drive. So my WONDERFUL husband drove me to and from the salon in Niles! Have I mentioned just how wonderful my Jeff is?! HE SAVED MY DAY! Well, I met my friend Sheila at the salon. (Her husband drove her too! I think he must also be wonderful!) Sheila and I both got our haircut. I wish I would have gotten a picture of us together, Sheila looked GREAT! We had so much fun there and learned a whole lot of new things. 1.Start curling your hair from the bottom and work your way up. 2.If you want 6 hairs to look like 1 use gel/ if you want 1 hair to look like 6 use moose! 3.If you want a great cut and a lot of fun go to see LeeAnn. Our hair stylist, LeeAnn was so funny. We all laughed a whole lot until...I got my eyebrows waxed. Oh man did that bring tears to my eyes! It was worth the experience, but not sure I will ever do it again. Aside from the eyebrows, today was so much fun that I think from now on I will always go to the salon with a friend!
I just have to tell you what Jeff did while I got my haircut. He went grocery shopping for me! I told you he was great. Sorry girls...HE IS MINE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judith you made my day. I haven't laughed so hard as I did today reading about your driving in the snow, but harder when I read about your eyebrow wax job. You are hilarious. Keep them coming.

Post a Comment