Friday, January 26, 2007

Snow days


Here is Amy out on a sled. Our days now are consistantly filled with school and sledding. We have been told to "expect" 10 more inches of snow this weekend! I am enjoying all the snow around here. It really is pretty!
I was taken out to lunch today. Life Action takes the wives out for their birthday. They celebrate two months together. Today was for Dec. and Jan. birthdays. It was a lot of fun. While I was out, a man followed me through town and got out of his car when I got out of mine. He wanted to let me know that our brake lights were not working! I thanked him very much and then I prayed for my safe return home. I made it home with no problems. Praise the Lord!
Daniel had his second practice tonight for the YMCA Basketball team that he is on. He is so excited to be on this team. He can't wait for his first game. The children have definently gotten their love of sports from Jeff. They are all very active just like Daddy!
Lauren learned how to sew her skirt yesterday. Her favorite skirt needed two slits closed quite a bit and she did them both by herself! Way to go Lauren!
Emily made supper for us tonight. She made pancakes and a fruit salad. She did an excellent job too! We had no leftovers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, looking at the snow is as close as I want to be, but you are again making memories that will last a lifetime.

Post a Comment