Friday, January 6, 2012

Made a list of things that needed to be done today and I accomplished almost the entire list!!!   Yeah for knowing how to delegate and for keeping on task!!!  (Thanks Jeff for your help :)

Amy went to Allie's house for the night and Allie's sister Brooke came here for the night.  I kind of like this switching thing for right now.

I have changed my mind about one of the items on my "would never change list".  I would change my height if I could, but only for one person and then I would go back to being short.  I would like to be able to look at my husband eye to eye, rest my head on his shoulder when he hugs me, and give him a kiss while he is standing up straight....all without having to stand on a step/ a rock/ a stool/ a tree stump/ or a ledge of some kind....JUST ONCE!!!   Jeff is a whole foot taller than me, I would change my height for no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment