Friday, July 10, 2009

Life this week

  • I was given the responsibility of tying up all my father's lose ends.
  • I had to choose a lawyer, make plane reservations to go to Florida again, and try to decide what to do with the stuff that Dad left behind. (still haven't made any final decisions on this yet)
  • I was totally distracted, but still got a 98% on my Chemistry quiz.
  • I have found a chipmunk or two in my house this week on several different occasions. I keep seeing them go either out the door or into one of our couches. We are now keeping our back door closed, but the open door is our only way of getting fresh air into the bottom back of our house.
  • I have gone from beyond stressed (evidence of this...crying during Chemistry class, having that awful sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, not wanting to eat, can't sleep, pacing the floor, and not being able to make a simple decision) to very peaceful and relaxed within two days. MUCH PRAYER and a GREAT GOD!!!
  • I have lost 6 pounds in the past 2 weeks. If things continue as they have I will be at my dream weight in 3.1 weeks!!!
  • I had to order school books this week. MAJOR decisions had to be made, and I truly feel like we made the right ones!!!
  • Talked to my sister more this week than I have in my entire life.
  • I became a mom of TWO teenagers this week. Emily turned 13 on July 9th.
  • I actually still have M&Ms in a bag that I opened last week!! NEW record for me....normally I could finish it off in one day without any problem.
  • I was found swinging on the swing at the playground at 5:45 in the morning.
  • This weekend I will be studying for mid terms.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I will be praying for you! You have a lot going on

Post a Comment