Friday, May 29, 2009

YIPPEE!!!

Jeff and I are going away for the afternoon and not coming home until sometime tomorrow!!! I am SO totally excited!! I can't believe that we are going to go stay at a hotel without the children!!! Our 17th anniversary is in two weeks, so my mom has very graciously offered to pay for this special night away as her gift to us! Thank you and I love you Mom!!! This time away couldn't be better timing. Jeff's very busy season for work starts early Monday morning....so this getaway is SO needed for him and I.
If you think about it...please pray for the children's time at home. Pray for their safety and their attitudes!!! Our babysitter is real laid back, so I am not worried about the kids bothering her...my only concern is that they will bother each other!!

1 comment:

Thomas and Lisa said...

Enjoy!! I am so happy you get to have some time away together. Happy Anniversary. You've got great children so I am sure they will be fine so worry not.

Post a Comment