Friday, June 26, 2009

I am back

It has been so long since I posted that it would take me forever to catch up.....so I will take the lazy way out!! I am just going to post pictures of two things that happened this week and explain them a little bit. I will post more next time.
This first series is of the time that I lost Joel in the house. I looked all over the house and called his name several times, but got no response. Then I heard a sucking sound. I went toward the sound and this is what I found.





Joel grinds his teeth so badly at night while he sleeps, that the orthodontist told us to keep giving him his paci during the night. I take the paci away every morning and keep it in a "safe" place for the day. Apparently this day Joel just couldn't wait for bed time!! (Yes..the boy's paci is PINK. It was the only color available one desperate day at Walmart!!!)


This next series is of camp entertainment at its best!



When I came out of my house there were some other boys out there watching too, but they left while I was running to my house to get my camera. It was such a cute sight to see the lawn littered with boys just staring up at this tree being cut down. NO GIRLS in sight.

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Boys will be boys not matter what... even with a pink paci! ;)

Post a Comment