Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have been tagged

I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself that you don't already know. Here we go.

  1. I will take just about anything that is FREE!!
  2. My childhood nickname was Funny Face (after the song...at least that is what my mom tells me)
  3. I can sleep ANYWHERE!!
  4. I had always wanted to have identical twins, until the birth of my fifth child. It was then that reality sunk in and I realized that I would not make a good mom to twins!!
  5. In the heat of the moment, I overreact to just about everything!! Give me a few minutes and my whole outlook changes.
  6. Because of #1, we have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!!!!
  7. I do NOT like winter, snow, or cold weather, but I collect SNOWMEN!!
  8. I love to learn new things.

Consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.I love my family and would do just about anything for them.
2.I am somewhat of a perfectionist.
3.I don't like to be late for anything.
4.I am a bit of a workaholic.
5. I love Good Gospel music.
6.I'm a bit of a clutter bug.
7.I want to write a book when I retire, as I don't have the time now.
8.I am the one who wants everyone happy and tries to find ways to please them.
9.I nicknamed you "Funny Face" after the song Funny Face by Donna Fargo.

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Thanks for playing along! I love your eight things...

geisme said...

Judith, identical twins are actually a blast! However, they are my only two & after being around some of my friends who have 4 or more children & some who have twins, but the twins weren't the first; let me just tell you. I wouldn't want twins after having a singleton.
The one thing my girlfriend always reminded me about & it has helped me out alot is 2 is my normal. I don't know any different.
You have beautiful children though & we are both incredibly blessed.
-Gail

Post a Comment