Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My night

My alarm was set to go off at 5:00 this morning. Last night I was determined to get to bed EARLY!!! Well, by the time I laid my head on the pillow, it was 11:40 (not early). It took a little while to fall asleep, but I finally did (YIPPEE). Only to be woken up at 12:05, by a child that "needed" me. I got up and took care of the need. Headed back to bed and was asleep again by 12:30. I did not sleep real well, but I slept until the next child woke me up at 4:20. I took care of his needs and headed back to bed. I laid there for about 10 minutes and realized that my alarm was going to go off soon. I might as well get up now and go down to the lodge to bake 8 loaves of bread for breakfast!

At 4:40 it is still dark out here. While I was heading on down to the lodge, I saw the most BEAUTIFUL moon in the sky and it was shining on the lake. I wish that I could have gotten a picture of it. All I could think of was how awesome my God is. He created that moon!!!

What will I remember about this night. I may not have rested well, but I saw my God's handiwork!!!! Thank you Lord for creation!!

1 comment:

GE is me said...

Judith,
I can so relate to your post. I totally don't like the nights I'm up & down all night feeling much like a yo-yo. But I love it when our God paints the most beautiful pictures for us!!!! He is an awesome God!
Thanks for sharing life.
-Gail

Post a Comment