Friday, August 14, 2009

Chemistry is OVER!!!!

I am so excited!!! I just finished my summer semester of Chemistry. I will miss the times that I so enjoyed with my class, but I am glad that it is finally over. I got a much better grade than I expected. With all the distractions of this summer I never imagined that I could pull off an A+, but I did!!!!
Now that I have some time off from school....I have a ton of work to do with my dad's stuff. I have GREAT hopes to get this all resolved before I start school again Sept. 8th. I have a heavy course load this next semester and I do not need any other distractions, besides what homeschooling 3 children, raising our financial support, keeping up with the house, helping my husband serve, and sending a child to public school will already demand of me!!!!

FYI...we have no Internet at home so I have no idea how often I can post, but I will really try!!

2 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

YEAHHHHH, Great job... You maybe surprised at your A+ but I'm not... we miss you guys! My neighbor's are NOTHING like you... trust me I met another one today... Interesting. But, I'm sure they say that about us!

Nancy Blowers said...

Hi Honey:
Congratulations! I always knew you were a little smart one. You're doing exactly what you should be doing with your life. You will be rewarded a million times over when you start working and realize how much you will be helping people. Your patients will love you. I know what you have been going through so it is truly amazing that with all that you managed an A+. As always, I'm so proud of my little cousin.
Love you,
Nancy

Post a Comment