Saturday, April 18, 2009

Picture day

Here is Emily and Daniel's soccer team.
This is my favorite picture of the day. It almost makes me think that my children really do love each other!! The girl on the left is Morgan Lee. She lives almost next door to us. It is so fun to have her on this team...for more than one reason, but this is why I like it so much. Her mom, Dana and I sit and talk during the games and we share rides!! A huge help when you have two games at the same time.

Amy is also playing soccer this year.
This is Jordan Lee. She is on Amy's team along with her brother Carter. Isn't she a cutie!!!


Here are two of my favorite people...watching (coaching) the game together.



As for me, I have a test on Monday. Please pray that I remember everything that I studied!

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Great shots!

And congrats on the test - a 95% rocks!

Post a Comment