Friday, January 9, 2009

This is what he said...

Yesterday I needed Joel and Amy to be busy while the older girls and I were outside stacking wood on our porch. I sent Joel upstairs to get any video he wanted to watch. It took him a little while, but he found it. He announced to us why he had chosen this particular video. "Mommy, I want this one. She's a CUTIE! She's a cutie!" He kept saying it over and over again while he was bringing it down the stairs. I was very curious as to who this cutie was.
When he brought it over for me to see I laughed so hard and then I became really concerned. Ya all....my just turned three year old can really pick out a little CUTIE!!
The movie is Little Princess with Shirley Temple. Which he sat down and watched the entire 90 minute movie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little man is growing up fast..Cutie! ..that was too funny. Shirley Temple Black would be so pleased if she knew she was still turning heads with the younger crowd.

Pegsy said...

Oh, that is absolutely hysterical!!! That's one of the cutest, funniest things I've heard in awhile! He's going to HATE to hear you tell that story when he gets a little older!

geisme said...

Way too cute! Thanks for all the things you share. -Gail

Pegsy said...

Judith, I just had to comment again to tell you that I found myself laughing over this story again today!

Post a Comment