Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quick post

Tonight I was teaching at Granger. The night's theme was...I should be proud to be on God's Team. While I was studying for the night, I thought, "What a great lesson for the kids!" God used it in my life instead. (I say instead, because the children were not paying attention most of the night. I am not sure they heard a thing, but I did.)

I love my Lord and Savior. I love to share what God is doing in my life with......people that won't think that I am strange. I hesitate to share Christ, because I just don't know the right words. Tonight we talked about NEVER being ashamed of Christ. We talked about how Paul was not ashamed. From now on, when God lays it on my heart to pray with someone I will DO IT!! I am not sure that this post applies to any of you out there in bloggy land, but I just had to write about what God is teaching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment