Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you

  • Ya all are AWESOME!!!! Thank you SO much for commenting on the kids blog!! I just found the comments tonight and I can't wait to show them to the kids in the morning!!! They are going to be so excited!! I so appreciate the wisdom that you left for Lauren. It is nice for her to hear those things from someone other than MOM! I also love the question for Amy. That will really help her with her next post.


  • We sent two packages to soldiers in Kuwait on Friday......at least one package arrived already!! Thank you USPS. You guys rock!!


  • Thank you to my wonderful nephew Austin.


He came to my door today and asked if Joel could come out and play with him and his younger brother Bradley. I jumped at the chance to get Joel outside while the rest of us did school. It was a huge blessing to me!! They were out there for over an hour and a half having a great time playing. I had some free moments so I snuck outside and took some pictures of the fun.


Bradley is the one on the left, next is Joel, and then Hayden Sutton. Austin played with all three of them. He actually played with another child, but he wasn't around for the picture!! Way to go Austin!! I can't thank you enough for doing that for me!!




  • Next I am just SO thankful for my new camera that my mom bought me this Christmas. It takes great pictures for a small camera. Here is a fun picture I got of Hayden today! Isn't he the cutest little guy?



  • Thank you to my exercising buddies. We have been getting up at 6:00 am and meeting in one of the buildings on the camp. We exercise to a walking/jogging video. I the exercising part, but I LOVE the fellowship!!! We have so much fun together!



  • Thank you lastly to my Lord for getting a hold of my heart this morning. I have been addicted to reading blogs. I spend hours just going from link to link to more links. I have wasted more time in the last two weeks than I care to admit. As of this morning, I have given up for the month of April reading any blog other than the three that I am a part of. I have set other boundaries, but I won't bore you with all the details. Let's just say that God's Word is going to be my main focus this month!!

3 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Cute pictures!! Not that I'm partial... I changed my blog layout and want to add a picture in the header... can you help?

Tabitha said...

Some great thoughts! Amen to spending too much time blogging. I am limiting myself too. I've added some families on my prayer list, and I like to get updates from their blogs but that's about it. And isn't it WONDERFUL to be outside? Are you guys on a base somewhere? My little brother arrived in Kuwait just on Tuesday. He's in the Navy and will be stationed there for the rest of the year. My other little brother (they're twins) flies F16s and will make his second tour at Balad AFB in Iraq this summer. Take care and maybe my blog will see you in a month. :)

GE is me said...

Judith, please bore us with the details. Sometimes God can use others to speak to us. I know I've become addicted to blogs(I'm blaming my husband, since he's the one that introduced me to it)& I know I don't really have any one else to blame except myself. Good for you on the exercising, I find it's always easier with someone else. I just started an exercise regimen myself.
Are your children doing the blog, not just because they want to, but, for a homeschool assignment?
What kind of curriculum do you use?
May God continue to richly bless you.
-Gail

Post a Comment