Monday, March 31, 2008

What have I been up to?

  • My new passion.....learning about HTML. I SO want to learn how to design blog pages. If any of you have any wisdom that you would like to share with me, I will be your best friend forever!!
  • Answering my sons constant request.....Mommy Mommy. He doesn't even want me most of the time. My name just seems to comes out with every breath.
  • Disciplining or training my son. His other favorite word is NO.
  • Calling 13 soccer players to let them know that Jeff canceled practice, because of the rain and the messy fields.
  • Writing a letter to our supporters asking them for help. We really need to raise our monthly support level, and we are asking them for names of people that might be willing to support us each month. Please pray for us during this journey.
  • Cutting Jeff's hair. It must have been a long time since the last cut. I cut off a bunch!!
  • Requesting free samples of anything and everything!
  • Drinking tons of water.
  • Counting my points. I am constantly adding and figuring out what I can eat.
  • Blowing my nose!! I have been sick since last Monday, but I am getting better....I think!
  • Finding interesting blogs to read. My new favorite is written by a guy. Check it out here!
  • Trying to keep warm.
  • Keeping on top of school work.
  • Praying for my children.
  • Wishing the mud away! I think that we live in a mud pit. Not really, but it is impossible for the children to stay clean outside right now!
  • Our family is going to the Lodge tonight for Karen's homemade pretzels!! YUMMY! I am saving up my points for a pretzel!! I can't wait.

This is what I have been up to. What have you been doing lately?

2 comments:

Jen said...

when you find good sources for your first what you're doing let me know. i'm curious to figure out how to do the same thing! i want to get mine done just so i can see what kind of language gets used in the lay out section!!

Tabitha said...

You're busy. :)
My next big project is a safari mural in my (almost) 7 year old's room. Also enjoying the almost spring-like weather. My husband's first baseball game of the season is tonight. We have an edible book contest coming up at our library so we're throwing around ideas for that. Just livin' and lovin'. :)

Post a Comment