Thursday, August 9, 2007

The newest object

Last week, Joel ran around all day hugging his blanket. Today the object of his affection was a pair of Daniel's pajamas! I promise!! At some point this morning he found the PJ's and he was found MANY times just running around with them all balled up in his arms. If you have been reading my blog since its beginning, you might remember that when Joel was younger, he had a real fascination with socks. He didn't care if they were clean or not, to him "socks were socks" and he wanted to hold a pair anytime he could. Should I be concerned? Or do you think that maybe he is just a snugly kind of kid?

I don't know if you can tell by the pictures, but this was quite a battle to get him to take a nice picture. He was so in control. He kept sticking out his tongue or looking away. I was amazed at how intentional he was to not get a good picture taken. I had to blog them for proof of the whole ordeal.
Mister Stubborn never would smile again for me while the camera was out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment