Monday, July 23, 2007

I'll always remember

Today is a day I will not soon forget!! It started out with Abby Bearden and Emily making us a pancake breakfast. They were so cute together in the kitchen. Emily is very good at making pancakes and she was having fun teaching Abby how to do it. I think they did a very good job. Everyone enjoyed their meal and went outside to play afterward.






Next on our agenda for the day was swimming. Our children were invited by Amy Bearden to go down to the lake with her family and six other families. The children were all having a great time. I guess they got sick of swimming so they started killing the flying bugs at the beach. In the midst of their swinging broken broom pieces at the bugs, Daniel got hurt. He was brought to me with blood all over his leg. He had a big gash and it needed stitches. I called Jeff and he rushed home. Daniel chose for Jeff to take him to the doctor's office. :) Daniel ended up needing 8 shots and 7 stitches. This was our first time in 13 years of parenting to have to rush our child to the doctors because of an injury. I hope that we get to wait at least another 13 years for the next time.

Read the next post to see what else happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment