Friday, July 11, 2008

The next BIG thing!!

I found out about Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A here!! I was SO excited when I read about it!! That special day just happened to be the same day that Emily was planning her Birthday Party. I asked the ladies if they would like to go. They were just as excited as I was. It was definitely going to be a part of our day. The gals worked together for two days getting their outfits ready. Here are pictures of our final products.




Yes, we did add a friend. Morgan is the little"cow" in the front.



It was so much fun!!! I want to totally encourage you and your family to do it next year!! We were able to order ANY meal off the menu for FREE!!!! The food was wonderful. I asked the ladies if they would like to do it again next year, but they just laughed and said, "Probably not!" So all my friends out there, be ready....because I am going to be begging you to go with me next year!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Judith,
YOU LOOK GREAT:) You look very slim in this photo! I enjoy reading your blog stop by mine someday:)

Pegsy said...

I would definitely come with you - if I could! Looks like a ton of fun!

Post a Comment