Friday, June 1, 2007

Garage Sale Day

Today I was taken garage sale shopping by two of my friends, Andrea Griffith and Amy Bearden. We had a lot of fun together. We FILLED an entire van with all our special buys. My favorite deal was four really nice pair of capris for a grand total of $3.50!! Daniel's favorite buy of mine was his table soccer game. I found this really nice portable game for him for only $2.00. It was my payment to him for watching Joel while I was gone. Daniel was VERY excited about this treasure. He keeps hugging me and saying, "Thank you, Mommy!"

Tomorrow we are going to work around the outside of our house. It is our goal to get it looking nice before Monday's Family Camp starts. We have never done anything around the outside, so it won't take much to make it look better than it does now!! I will post some pictures of our progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment